New York will offer nine early voting days prior to Election Day – including two weekends! The early voting period begins the second Saturday before Election Day and ends the Sunday before Election Day.
- Saturday, October 26th, 9am-2pm.
- Sunday, October 27th, 9am – 2pm.
- Monday, October 28th, 12pm – 8pm.
- Tuesday, October 29th, 9am – 5pm.
- Wednesday, October 30th, 12pm – 8pm.
- Thursday, October 31st, 9am – 5pm.
- Friday, November 1st, 9am – 5pm.
- Saturday, November 2nd, 9am – 2pm.
- Sunday, November 3rd, 9am – 2pm.
Where to Vote Early:
- Clarkstown Town Hall, 10 Maple avenue, New City, NY 10956
- Haverstraw Town Hall, 1 Rosman Road, Ganerville, NY 10923
- Orangetown Town Hall, 26 West Orangeburg Road, Orangeburg, NY 10962
- Ramapo Town Hall, 237 Route 59, NY 10901
Know Your Rights
- If a person believes they are eligible and tries to vote but the Board of Elections’ records indicate such person is not eligible, that voter has the right to cast a affidavit ballot. Voters may also seek a court order.
- Voters “on line or in the polling place” at the time an early voting center closes shall be permitted to vote.
- All Early Voting Centers and Election Day Poll Sites comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Voting Rights Act.
Know Your Dates
- Friday, October 11, 2019 – Deadline to Register for the November 2019 General Election.
- Tuesday, October 29th, 2019 – Deadline to apply for an absentee ballot by mail.
- Monday, November 4th, 2019 – Deadline to mail your absentee ballot.
- Election Day is Tuesday – November 5th, 2019. Poll sites are open at your usual poll site from 6AM-9PM.