Register to Vote
Am I registered to vote?
- If you are not sure whether you are registered to vote, use the “Are You Registered to Vote” tool to check.
How can I register to vote?
- If you are not registered, or you have recently moved into New York Senate District 39, you can register online through New York Register to Vote. The whole registration process takes approximately 5 minutes.
- Or you can click here for a downloadable Voter Registration form in English and Spanish.
- When is the deadline to register to vote for the November 6 election?
- October 12, 2018 is the last day to mail (postmark) a registration form
- October 12, 2018 is the last day to register in person at your Board of Elections
- October 17, 2018 is the last day for the Board of Elections to receive a mail registration form
Any other questions, please contact the Rockland Board of Elections: http://rocklandgov.com/departments/board-of-elections/